Friday, May 4, 2012

Looking to buy a PC for HD Video Editing and FX at a good price (UK £), any suggestions?

Hi



I am hoping to buy a new computer with the main interest of using it for HD Video Editing, Visual FX and 3D animation, however price is an issue! Can any one suggest a model or a website that I can look at?



I have checked “overclockers.co.uk” but truth be told I am completely confused on the Graphic card issue and have no idea which card would suit my needs, so any feedback on the graphics card would be helpful as well.



Looking at spending no more than £700, and not even that much if I can help it (so Mac’s are well out of the question).





Thanks|||Visual FX and 3D animation as in ... After Effects , Cinema 4D ?



Just grab a GTS 450 or GTX 460.



For more technical applications where a workstation card would benefit you, grab a quadro 2000.

No comments:

Post a Comment