Thursday, April 26, 2012

What is the best video card for PC to TV transmission.?

I want to directly link my PC to My 52" plasma HD TV. I have done this before but the video cards keep burning up. The first set up lasted for a couple years. The second just a couple months. Any suggestions?|||EVGA GeForce GTS450

video cards works great, but it burned out my new powersupply i was running 600watt now running 680 watt and been working great. good thing i had warrenty on my powersupply, also if you don't have the 6 prong power connecter from power supply it comes with a adapter, you need to use both 4 prong power connecters on it or you fan on the card will not run at full speed, so far running all my games great, gta4 was killing my g-f 8500gt, got that maxed in all settings and still not using all the memery.|||Probably any card with an HDMI/DVI/VGA port. Look at the back of you TV and see what port it has, get a card with that port. Get a card with good cooling. If you don't want to play games, then get a low end card.

No comments:

Post a Comment