Friday, April 27, 2012

I build my pc first time so can i change my processor ram and video card for gaming?help!?

so i decided to build my pc for gaming my pc speces are-

Operating system installed:windows 7 ultimate

Processor:Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor E5300,2.60 GHz, 2 MB L2 Cache, 800 MHz System Bus

Chipset:Intel® G31 Express Chipset

Memory:2GB DDR2(1 x 1gb 2 slots only)

Hard disk drive:320GB SATA

Optical drive:SuperMulti SATA Drive

Optical drive speed ,8x DVD+RW

Graphic:Intel GMA 3100 Graphics + nvidia geforce 8400 gs

Internal audio:Integrated Intel® + nvidia High Definition Audio – 5.1 Surround Sound Ready

External I/O ports:6 USB 2.0 ports (2 front, 4 rear), 2 PS/2, LAN

Expansion slots:1 PCI Express (x16), 2 PCI Express (x1), 1 PCI

Memory card device:6-in-1 Digital Media Reader

Network interface:Integrated 10/100 BaseT network interface (Broadband Ready)

Keyboard:Compaq PS/2 Keyboard and HP Optical 2-button USB scroller mouse

Direct X:11



i want to change my processor to intel core 2 duo e8200 or Intel Core i3 530(which has better)

i want to change my ram to 4 gb(2 x 2gb)

i want to change my video card to ati redeon hd 5770|||well ram and graphics card will be fine ... now core i3 is better than e8200 but if you want a core i3 you need to change your motherboard and maybe RAM also ... It's your choice ...|||It looks like everything should work fine. Just make sure you have a power supply that can handle everything (I'd recommend at least 500 watts). The i3 is more or less a re-branded dual core, so as has been mentioned, a quad core would be a worthy upgrade.|||Yea but you might as well get a new pc build because you cant play high fps games with at least 720p. I recommend a quad core processor because no game out there on the market uses more than 4 cores. Your games will run with no lag unless you bottleneck with your graphics card.|||Yea that's all replaceable

No comments:

Post a Comment