Thursday, April 26, 2012

Looking for a good HD video card?

I bought a Hi-Def cam. a few week back. (shots 1080i) I'd like to start porting some of the material I shoot to my PC for storage... as well as be able to watch my Hi-def videos on my HDTV..(pref via HDMI). I'm blown away by the variety of video cards out there...so whats the best bang for my buck... I'm looking for a HD video-card.. that does have HDMI.. digital in and out would be cool too (I just can't think what i'd do with that at this point..lol)|||You don't need a super powerful card to watch Hi-def videos on HDTV.



Diamond Radeon HD 3850 Video Card - Viper, 512MB GDDR3, PCI Express 2.0, CrossFireX Ready, (Dual Link) Dual DVI, HDTV, HDMI Support, Full 1080p

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/…



450 Watt or greater power supply with 75 Watt 6-pin PCI Express® power connector recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment